Your home is probably your most valuable asset, and we want to ensure it’s protected. At Hanckel-Citizens Insurance, our experienced agents will offer the knowledge you can trust and affordable, dependable home insurance options. A policy from us protects not just your property; it also protects you, your family, your guests, and your belongings.
When choosing Hanckel-Citizens Insurance to help with your home insurance needs, you are also choosing coverage from one of our many trusted providers. Some coverages may be limited or subject to certain restrictions. Therefore, it is important to talk with one of our local agents to ensure it’s the right policy.
Typical coverage packages for homeowners insurance can include protection for the following:
- The physical structure of your home
- Replacement cost
- Personal possessions
- Additional living expense (in the event of covered loss or a natural disaster)
- Personal Liability
You can choose to strengthen your homeowners insurance package with options such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater Insurance policies (i.e., Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood Insurance policies
- Earthquake insurance policies
- Umbrella Insurance policies (additional liability)
• Monday - Thursday:
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
• Friday: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
• Wednesday: We are working from home, but contact us if you need an in office appointment!